Citizen-Led Selection Committee Recruitment
The purpose of the Citizen-Led Selection Committee is to select an Integrity Commissioner for The City of Calgary who assists Council in enhancing the openness, transparency and accountability of its decision making.
Specific responsibilities of the Citizen-Led Selection Committee for the Integrity Commissioner include:
- Review and consider applications from the recruitment process
- Create an interview list of applicants who meet the minimum established selection criteria based on qualifications and competencies, and candidate suitability
- Interview applicants
- Recommend to Council the appointment of the selected candidate for Integrity Commissioner
The term commences immediately and ends on the day of the appointment of an Integrity Commissioner (less than 6 months).
- Professional experience: Law
- Professional experience: Human Resources
- Executive- or Senior-Level Director experience
- Senior Corporate Board Member
- Political Acumen/Experience
More information on the Citizen-Led Selection Committee for the Integrity Commissioner