Ward 10 communities
Ward 10 is located in northeast Calgary bordered by the east city limits, south along Memorial Drive to the west by Deerfoot Trail, north by McKnight Boulevard then north along 68 Street to 64 Avenue East.
Homes in the NE are largely single-family residences, but also offer some multifamily housing. Residents appreciate the proximity and easy access to the City Centre, Calgary International Airport, Aero Space Museum, C-Train light rail transit system, and Medallion Business Centre. International shopping at Marlborough Mall, Northgate Village Shopping Centre, Sunridge Mall, TransCanada Mall. Plus a variety of recreational facilities: Regional Pathway System, Don Hartman Northeast Sportsplex, McCall Lake Golf Course, Village Square Leisure Centre, Village Square Public LIbrary, and a short drive to the Calgary Zoo and the new TELUS World of Science just to name a few.
If you are a newcomer to Calgary, a researcher, student, business person or maybe just a Calgarian interested in comparing your community with others in the city, these Community Profiles are a good place to begin. Or, you can review the specific demographics of Ward 10.
Community Facebook / Newsletters / Twitter
- Abbeydale - Like our Facebook page
- Calgary Marlborough - Visit their website for activities and Like our Facebook page
- Coral Springs - Visit their website for activities and Like our Facebook page
- Crossroads Community - Visit their News & Events page. Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @CrossroadsComm
- Marlborough Park - Visit their website and Newsletter page. Like our Facebook Page and follow us on Twitter @MarlboroughPark
- Monterey Park - Visit their website for activities and Like our Facebook page
- Parkridge Estates - Provides a newsletter directly to their park residents
- Pineridge - Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @PineridgeYYC
- Rundle Community Association visit their Newsletter page and Like our Facebook page
- Temple Community Association - Visit their website for activities. Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @TempleCommunity
- Whitehorn Community Association - Like our Facebook page