LCSAB Appeal Process
Types of Appeals Heard by the Licence and Community Standards Appeal Board
- Livery Vehicle, Driver and Brokerage Licence
- Alarm Permit
- Business Licence
- Bicycle Couriers
- Bicycle Courier Agencies Licence
- Combative Sports Event
- Concert Licence
- Extended Dance Event
- Dating & Escort Licence and Model Studio
- Downtown Pushcart Vendors Licence
- Exotic Entertainers Licence and Exotic Entertainment Agencies Licence
- Massage Licence
- Remedial Order
- Orders under the Municipal Government Act
- Orders under the Weed Control Act
Deadline for Filing an Appeal
In accordance with City Bylaws:
- Licences and Permits have 30 days from the date they received notice to file an appeal.
- Remedial Orders and Orders issued under section 545 of the Municipal Government Act have 14 days from the date the order was issued to file an appeal.
- Orders issued under section 546 of the Municipal Government Act, have 7 days from the date the order was issued to file an appeal.
- Weed and Grass Orders within the time specified in the Notice/Order or within 10 days of issuance of the Notice/Order.