Current City of Calgary employees
City of Calgary employees are encouraged to apply for job postings online through myHRconnect (under the myCareer tab). myHRconnect can be accessed through the following methods:
- From work – While logged onto The City network, type myHRconnect into the browser.
- From home – Log in to the employee portal using your City user ID and password.
The online system simplifies the application process by allowing applicants to:
- Search for a specific posting by keyword or set up a job notification to alert you when a job of interest is posted.
- View a listing of previously submitted resumes, applications, past job offers and items you may need to action.
- Sort job postings by closing date, title and category.
- Submit applications from work or from home.
Have questions about applying online? Our FAQ has been created to answer all your questions.
Applications can also be mailed to:
The City of Calgary, Human Resources #8021,
800 Macleod Trail, SE,
PO Box 2100 Postal Station M,
Calgary AB T2P 2M5
Ensure that your employee number and the Job ID are clearly indicated on your resume or cover letter.