myID business account
Businesses can use a myID business account to access City online services like assessment, permitting, approval and licensing services.
Please note, customers who register a new business will automatically have a myID business administrator account created as part of the application process.
Get a myID business administrator account
To sign up for a myID business administrator account, you need:
If you already have a myID personal account
If you want to convert your myID personal account to a myID business administrator account, visit Convert to myID business administrator account.
If you do not have a myID personal account
- Create a myID personal account
- After you register, you'll get a validation code at the email address you registered
- Enter the validation code in the “One time passcode” box and click Submit
- You will be logged in to the system and taken to your dashboard
- Convert your myID personal account to a myID business administrator account, visit Convert to myID business administrator account
myID for business
There are two types of myID business accounts:
- Business administrator
- Business user
With a business administrator account, you can:
- Create myID business user accounts.
- Modify your profile information.
- Change your password.
- Close your, or other business user accounts (only business administrators can close accounts, not business users).
Convert to myID business administrator account
Once logged in to your myID personal account, on the top right menu:
- Click the Account button
- Click the Business Validation button
- Enter your business license number or business ID
- Click the Submit button
You'll get an e-mail with an activation link.
Another email will be sent to the business contact email that was registered for your business, with an activation code that you'll need to finish registering.
Follow the instructions in your e-mail to activate the myID business administrator account. You'll recieve a confirmation email with the subject line “Account Activation Notification.”
Create myID business user accounts
Once you've set up your myID business administrator account, that account can create any other myID business user accounts.
To create a myID business user account, sign in to myID, then click the Account button in the top right menu, then click on the Create business user button.