The 2021 Year-End Accountability Report enables citizens and Council to ensure objectives are being achieved and provides a springboard for future recovery and resilience. This report contains:
- A high-level overview of our progress in the second half of 2021.
- An overview of our COVID-19 response and the COFLEX program.
- A summary of performance measure results and how our strategies are performing.
- A snapshot of progress made on delivering Citizen Priorities.
- A comparison of budgeted expenditures to actual expenditures and an explanation of any variances.
The accountability reports provide regular information on the alignment of our current efforts with our longer-term planning goals. As such, they provide a tool that assists Council in managing the effective delivery of our four-year service plans and budgets commitment.