myID is an online service that provides citizens and business owners access to multiple City services using a single account.
Online City services include property assessment, Calgary Parking Authority, ePermits, and Calgary Transit. Stay tuned! More services are being added.
New to myID?
myID personal accounts
Citizens can register for a myID personal account. A personal account is for individual citizen use, not business users.
myID business accounts
A business account is used to interact with City online services on behalf of a business or organization (not personal or individual use) such as assessment, permitting, approval and licensing services.
There are three types of myID accounts:
- Business administrator (Business ID or license number required)
- Business user (can only be created by a Business administrator account)
Note: To pay for City services online using a credit / debit payment card you need to use a compatible web browser. View online payment computer requirements.
Benefits of using myID
- One account, multiple websites. You only need to remember one username and password to access multiple City websites.
- It’s free.
- Use social media login. Have a Facebook, LinkedIn or Google account? You can use your social media login once you’ve registered for a personal account.
- Your information is private and secure. The City of Calgary is committed to providing a website that respects citizen information.