Calgary Police compensation disclosure
The Calgary Police Service (CPS) provides compensation information in an effort to balance transparency to citizens with privacy for employees. Compensation for sworn police officers and civilian employees aligns with the City of Calgary’s compensation philosophy, policies, procedures, and negotiated collective agreements.
The City of Calgary provides a more detailed explanation of benefits and pension for both sworn and civilian employees. Both sworn and civilian employees receive benefits as outlined in the City of Calgary’s Municipal Employees Benefit Association of Calgary (MEBAC). However, instead of Local Authorities Pension Plan, sworn officers participate in the Special Forces Pension Plan. Members of the Calgary Police and Senior Police Associations receive a negotiated wellness benefit.
Compensation Disclosure Lists
- 2020 Calgary Police Service Compensation Disclosure
- 2019 Calgary Police Service Compensation Disclosure
- 2018 Calgary Police Service Compensation Disclosure
- 2017 Calgary Police Service Compensation Disclosure
- 2016 Calgary Police Service Compensation Disclosure
- 2015 Calgary Police Service Compensation Disclosure
For additional compensation information for the Calgary Police Service or the City of Calgary, please refer to the following links:
- Calgary Police Commission
- City of Calgary Open Data Catalogue
- City Union Agreements
- Exempt Salary Structures
- MEBAC Employee Benefits
- City Pensions and Retirement
If you have any questions, please contact the Calgary Police Service at CPS@calgarypolice.ca.