Calgary Neighbourhoods is The City of Calgary's business unit tasked with addressing the social needs of the individuals and communities of Calgary.
We champion community well-being by fostering strong neighbourhoods and resilient Calgarians.
We offer a number of programs and services to help Calgary be a vibrant city with strong and inclusive neighbourhoods where citizens are empowered, connected and involved.
CN programs and services
- Programs and services for children and youth
- Community Programs
- Calgary AfterSchool
- Volunteer Opportunities
- City Hall School
- Youth Employment Centre
- Programs and services for seniors
- Seniors Age-Friendly Strategy
- Property Tax Assistance Program
- Snow Angels
- Seniors Services Home Maintenance
- Senior's Week
- Neighbourhood services
- Programs and services for people with disabilities
- Programs and services for immigrants, newcomers and refugees
- Research & information
- Investing in non-profit organizations