Funding Information Management System (FIMS)
The Funding Information Management System (FIMS) is a secure, online platform for non-profit organizations to manage their organization's profiles, manage their reporting requirements, and apply for funding for social programs and services.
Training and access
Take the FIMS online training to learn what you need to access and how you can use FIMS to update your organization’s profile and apply for program funding.
Non-profit organizations will use FIMS to:
- manage their organization's profiles
- apply for funding for social programs and services
- manage their reporting requirements
Please continue to watch for updates as we release modules in 2018.
What can I do in FIMS?
- Log onto FIMS using myID business account.
- Access and update your profile, contact and account information online.
- Submit an application for funding when available.
- Submit and view the status of your organizations funding applications.
How are organizations involved in developing FIMS?
We have a FIMS user group made up of representatives from funded organizations who will use the new system. Their role is to provide feedback on the system and processes and raise awareness of FIMS within their networks.
The FIMS user group meets throughout 2018. Members include:
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters - Gina Luvsandugar
- Catholic Family Service - Vafa Adib
- Carya - Shelagh Dunlop
- Community Kitchen Program of Calgary - John Wood
- Greater Forest Lawn - Jeannette Provo
- Hull Services - Tessa McGarrigle
- Immigrant Services Calgary - Wendy Auger
Tips for myID and FIMS
A summary of the differences between account types, access and roles.
Note: It is the organization's responsibility to determine their organization access within FIMS and to maintain the information with the organization profile in FIMS.Learn more
Frequently Asked Questions
Important contacts and information about organizations, users and managing files.Learn more