Funding Information Management System (FIMS)
The Funding Information Management System (FIMS) is a secure, online platform for non-profit organizations to manage their organization's profiles, manage their reporting requirements, and apply for funding for social programs and services.
Training and access
Take the FIMS online training to learn what you need to access and how you can use FIMS to update your organization’s profile and apply for program funding.
Non-profit organizations will use FIMS to:
- manage their organization's profiles
- apply for funding for social programs and services
- manage their reporting requirements
Please continue to watch for updates as we release modules in 2018.
What can I do in FIMS?
- Log onto FIMS using myID business account.
- Access and update your profile, contact and account information online.
- Submit an application for funding when available.
- Submit and view the status of your organizations funding applications.
Tips for myID and FIMS
A summary of the differences between account types, access and roles.
Note: It is the organization's responsibility to determine their organization access within FIMS and to maintain the information with the organization profile in FIMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Important contacts and information about organizations, users and managing files.