In order to use the
Funding Information Management System
(FIMS) you will need to set up a myID username and password. Once that is in place you can create a FIMS account. There some differences between account types, access and roles in myID versus Funding Information Management System. They are outlined below.
Account types: myID and FIMS
- An organization may have more than one Business Administrator.
- If a user is a Business Administrator in myID, they will be a Business Administrator in FIMS.
- If a user is a Business User in myID, they will be a Business User in FIMS.
Types of Access: FIMS only
- When new users log into FIMS, default log in permissions are set to None. Access is assigned by the Business Administrator.
- Access can be changed at any time by the Business Administrator.
Organization roles: FIMS only