Stay home and away from others
- If you’re showing symptoms or feeling unwell
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- If you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive or are waiting for test results for COVID-19
How we're keeping you safer
How you can keep safe
- Maintain physical distancing (two metres or six feet) and wear masks when possible.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before, during and after your activity
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and face
- Cover coughs and sneezes in a tissue or your elbow
- Carry and use your own hand sanitizer
Devonian Gardens specific measures
- Current hours of operation are the same as The CORE (Monday - Saturday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.)
- The playground and climbing wall remain closed. Please respect and obey all signage.
- There are only two access points to the Gardens at this time: the elevator and escalator. Security personnel are posted at these entrance points to count visitors and ensure a safer experience.