What to bring to day camp
We want your child to have a happy and safe day camp experience. Before you bring your child to camp, please prepare ahead and pack the items they will need. Make sure to label all of their belongings.
Required forms and waivers
Please complete all forms prior to arriving at camp.
- Campers should have an appropriate amount of food for the length of the program. Microwaves, hot water and vending machines are not available for use.
- Our programs are nut aware, but our facilities are not peanut-free. Read your labels and avoid packing products containing nuts. Campers with allergies should be identified during registration. Bring any necessary medical equipment, such as an epi-pen.
- Plastic or metal water bottles are durable and can be refilled easily. Sharing of water bottles will not be allowed.
- Medications must be brought daily and in their original container. The label must indicate the type of medication, dosage, participant's name, physician's name and any instructions our staff may need to be aware of.
- Fill out and sign a Release and Participant Medication Permission and Record Form for all medications by the first day of camp.
- Leave all valuable items and personal electronics at home. This includes cell phones and games. We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Apply sunscreen and insect repellent to your child before sending them to camp. Day camp leaders cannot provide or apply these products to campers.