Summer Youth Passport
Try something different this summer!
As part of the #GetMovingYYC initiative, Summer Youth Passports are back for 2019. It's an affordable way for youth ages 12-17 to get active, have fun, and explore all that Calgary has to offer this summer.
With a passport, youth receive unlimited admission to drop-in swimming, skating, sport, and fitness activities at participating facilities from July 1 to August 31, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- It will not be pro-rated.
- Cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other discounts and/or coupons.
- For use by youth aged 12-17 years only. ID may be required.
- Valid only during public drop-in times at any facility
- Weight room use only available to youth of facility-defined minimum age that has attended an orientation session.
Summer Youth Passports are on sale now
Summer Youth Passports can be purchased in person at all fourteen City recreation pools and leisure centres and all partner facilities.
Each partner recreation facility sets its own pricing based on a variety of factors, including the range of services and amenities that they offer. At City of Calgary facilities, the cost of a Summer Youth Passport is $55.
In partnership with: