Non-City services

For services and information that is not provided by The City of Calgary, please refer to the following organizations or agencies. 

Federal services

The Government of Canada is responsible for:

Please vist the Government of Canada's website for a complete overview of the services they provide.

Provincial services

Highways and roads

The following are provincially operated highways and roads:

  • Deerfoot Trail - Including off and on ramps
  • Stoney Trail – Calgary ring road
  • Airport Trail/Deerfoot Trail interchange 

For more information please visit the Alberta Transportation website.


Alberta Health Services's website provides information on:

  • EMS paramedics
  • Health information
  • Health inspections
  • HEALTHLink Alberta
  • Hospitals and facilities

Services and licences 

Visit Service Alberta's website if you're looking for information on:

  • Alberta business licences
  • Birth, death, or marriage licences
  • Drivers licence/vehicle registration
  • Landlords/tenants
  • Land titles
  • Marriage licences
  • Non-profit companies 
  • Parking placards for persons with disabilities
  • Registry and registry agents
  • Vital statistics


Please refer to the Alberta education website if you're looking for:

  • Alberta Student Number (ASN)
  • High school transcripts
  • Provincial testing and diploma exams

The public school board is operated by the Calgary Board of Education and the separate school board is operated by the Calgary Catholic School District.

Other services and information