2019-2022 Service Plans and Budgets
The City uses a multi-year service planning and budgeting approach to outline how we provide and fund services that meet the needs of our citizens and businesses. This approach allows us to find a balance between supporting the needs of Calgarians with The City’s long-term financial sustainability.
For the 2019-2022 cycle, we moved to a service-based model of planning and budgeting – developing plans and budgets by service instead of organizational structure. The City’s 61 services are what matter most to citizens and we want to provide transparency on the cost of those services, the value citizens receive for their tax dollars and how we are investing in our services.
The 2019-2022 Service Plans and Budgets describe how we will address ongoing challenges, implement Council’s direction for the next four years, and move a step closer to achieving our long-term vision of making life better every day for Calgarians.
Plans and budgets
- 2022 Adjustments Capital and Operating Schedules
- 2021 Mid-Year Capital and Operating Budget Revisions Report and Attachments
- 2021 Mid-Cycle Adjustments Capital and Operating Schedule
- 2019-2022 Service Plans and Budgets
- 2019-2022 Plans & Budgets Supplementary information
- 2015-2018 Action Plan
- 2018 Approved Operating Budget by Department
- 2018 Adjustments to Action Plan 2015-2018
- 2012-2014 Business plans and budgets