East Village Area Redevelopment Plan
On February 13, 2017, the East Village Area Redevelopment Plan (ARP) was adopted by Calgary City Council. The East Village ARP, along with the Centre City Guidebook, provides comprehensive land use policies for East Village.
Amendments to Land Use Bylaw 1P2007 were adopted by Calgary City Council on March 13, 2017 to implement the policy amendments and to deliver on the project objectives to create a vibrant, mixed-use neighbourhood in East Village.
- January 2015 - Summary of Stakeholder Feedback
- June 14, 2016 - Centre City stakeholder focus group summary
- June 21, 2016 - What we heard report
- July 16, 2016 - What we heard report
- November 23, 2016 - Information session boards
- November 23, 2016 - What we heard report
- Summary of the proposed amendments to the Centre City East Village Districts
- East Village Area Redevelopment Plan
- Municipal Development Plan (Centre City Guidebook - Volume 2, Part 2)
- Land Use Bylaw 1P20017