Your location search for industrial warehousing and distribution ends here
An additional 113 acres of shovel-ready industrial land being brought to market in S.E. Calgary
Initial ‘large and/or consolidated lot’ opportunity from November 1 to 26, 2021
The release of Point Trotter phase 2 begins with an exclusive window of opportunity now until Friday, November 26, 2021, for large and/or consolidated lot submissions, including consideration for proposals that comprise the entire 31 lots (113-acres). It’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Supply chain stability enabled by owning your facilities
Calgary is Western Canada’s inland port. Landed costs are much lower than places like Vancouver. And with supply chain bottlenecks squeezing inventory worldwide, the demand for industrial storage space has never been higher.
Point Trotter Industrial Park now selling phase 2
Meeting some of this demand, The City has just released another 113 acres of fully serviced, construction ready lots in Phase 2 of the Point Trotter Industrial Park.
Location, location, location
Situated in S.E. Calgary less than 5-minutes from the Canadian Pacific intermodal terminal and HWY 201 (the CANAMEX Corridor), your location search ends here.
You’ll be in very good company
With over half a billion dollars in active construction currently taking place in the immediate area, including a new $400 million distribution centre at 6635 106 AV SE and another $131 million distribution centre across the street at 6502 106 AV SE, you will be in extremely good company.
Point Trotter phase 2 property highlights
- Starting at $650,000 per acre
- Excellent access to key transportation nodes for the efficient warehousing and distribution of goods and services
- Phase 2 lot sizes up to 29.42 acres
- Shovel-ready lots remain available in Phase 1
- Strategically situated south of Glenmore Trail S.E., east of 68 Street S.E. and adjacent to Stoney Trail (HWY 201)
- Adjacent to major new distribution centres now under construction in Dufferin North
- Minutes from the Canadian Pacific Calgary Intermodal Terminal
- Linked to Calgary’s primary public transit network via Route 149 – Point Trotter Industrial
Build and invest in Calgary
We're not the only ones who see our city as a great place to locate your business. The Economist's Global Liveability Index has consistently ranked Calgary as one of the most liveable cities in the world when compared to 140 cities worldwide on 30 factors related to stability, healthcare, culture, environment, education and infrastructure. And The latest North American housing affordability report from Oxford Economics found that Calgary is the ninth-most affordable city on the entire continent. Learn more.
We want your business
As a trusted public sector player in Calgary’s industrial land development, our objectives align with the principles of The City of Calgary’s Industrial Land Strategy. We’re in this for the benefit of ALL Calgarians, starting with you, our purchaser. We’ll help you every step of the way through the purchase and approvals to help ensure regulatory certainty.
- Guiding Principle 1 – Support local economic development
- Guiding Principle 2 – Achieve corporate objectives
- Guiding Principle 3 – Operate within our financial capacities
- Guiding Principle 4 – Foster a fair and transparent business environment
- Guiding Principle 5 – Attract the right business
Don’t miss out. Connect with Angela or Courtenay today!
Keep in touch
Receive regular listings, news, and information from The City of Calgary's Real Estate Development Services team.