How to recycle small motorized kitchen appliances
Appliances in good condition
Donate working appliances to local charities.
Old and broken appliances
Take old and broken small kitchen appliances to an electronics recycling drop-off.
This is for countertop motorized appliances that have a power cord or runs on a battery/charger. This includes:
- Electric hand mixers and stand mixers
- Food processors, choppers and blenders
- Coffee grinders, spice grinders, electric salt and pepper mills
- Electric jar openers and can openers
- Electric knives and sharpeners
- Ice cream and gelato makers
- Pasta makers and meat grinders
- Food bag openers and sealers
Electronics recycling depots listed below: