Share this page Print

311 Calgary is your access to The City anytime, anywhere

311 Citizen Services is your single point of contact for local government information and non-emergency services. Whether you're a resident, a business owner, or a visitor, your connection to The City is at your finger tips. Whether you connect with us through a mobile application, website or by calling 311, we are ready to assist you 24 hours a day.

CALL 911 to report life threatening emergencies.

REPORT a power outage call ENMAX at 403-514-6100.

VERIFY the status of a current power outage visit ENMAX

Call Calgary Parking Authority at 403-537-7000 or 1-888-544-4011 for all parking-related inquiries.

Connect online

You can visit 311 online to request a City of Calgary service. You can do a basic single keyword search of the service you are looking for, or browse services by type from the pull down menu.

Using IE9 or higher? Try our alternate 311 submission tool.

Connect via 311 Calgary mobile app

You can quickly and accurately submit a service request using our free mobile app. The 311 Calgary mobile app is your on-the-go connection to City services. The information and photo you provide allows us to assess, prioritize and efficiently respond to your request. Watch the video on how to submit a service request using 311 Calgary mobile app.

Download: iPhone/iPod Tou​ch/iPad​ - Android - Other​

Call 311

You can call our 311 Operations Centre anytime. We always have agents ready to assist you. They will connect you to City services and information, or transfer your service request to the appropriate department for action. You can also access our telephone service in various languages.

Outside Calgary city limits: 403.268.CITY (2489)
TTY services: 403.268.4TTY (4889)

Useful links: