These clean and well kept facilities host minor and adult ice sport leagues. Jimmie Condon Arena is dedicated to figure skating, public and senior skate. Rose Kohn and Jimmie Condon Arenas are available for bookings from 6 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week during prime hockey season (October through March). Requests outside of these hours will be considered.
Rose Kohn and Jimmie Condon Arenas - Walking Map
Public Skating and Shinny Hockey
502 Heritage Drive S.W. - Map
3-1-1 or 403-268-CITY (2489) if calling from outside Calgary
Public Skating and Shinny Hockey schedules
- Two 185' x 85' artificial ice surfaces
- Home of the Calalta Figure Skating Club
- 220 / 60 person spectator seating capacity
- Meeting Room #1 (medium) seating 40 people
- Meeting Room #2 (small) with a sink, and seating for 20 people
- One concession open during prime time operating hours
- Hot and cold vending machines
For your safety and enjoyment helmets (CSA approved) are strongly recommended for all participants during ice activity and in particular for children and youth.
Looking for more places to skate? Recreation runs 12 Arenas in Calgary.