These clean and well kept facilities operated by The City of Calgary hosts minor and adult ice sport leagues. Stew Hendry and Henry Viney Arenas are available for bookings from 6 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week during prime hockey season (October through March). Requests outside of these hours will be considered. Adjacent to the arenas are Renfrew Aquatic & Fitness Centre and Renfrew Athletic Park.
Stew Hendry and Henry Viney Arenas - Walking Map
Public Skating and Shinny Hockey
3-1-1 or 403-268-CITY (2489) if calling from outside Calgary
Public Skating and Shinny Hockey schedules
- Two 185' x 85' artificial ice surfaces
- 150 / 400 person spectator seating capacity
- One concession open during prime time operating hours
- Hot and cold vending machines
- One meeting room seating 16 persons
For your safety and enjoyment helmets (CSA approved) are strongly recommended for all participants during ice activity and in particular for children and youth.
Looking for more places to skate? Recreation runs 12 Arenas in Calgary.