Enjoy swimming, dancing, yoga or fitness programs. Take a steam or soak in the hot tub, swim lengths or simply enjoy fun and fitness with friends and family. A wide array of fitness programs and a state-of-the-art weight room will challenge your fitness level. Stop by today.
To find registered programs available at Canyon Meadows Aquatic & Fitness Centre, check out the Canyon Meadows Recreation Program Guide.
Closed until spring 2017
Expansion and Renovation Project, 2015 – 2017
The City of Calgary Recreation is currently renovating Canyon Meadows Aquatic & Fitness Centre. The facility is closed until the spring of 2017. For more information, visit the project page.
Aquatic and fitness centre pricing | Deals
Location: 89 Canova Rd. S.W. - Map
Phone: 311 or 403-268-CITY (2489) if calling from outside Calgary
About Canyon Meadows Aquatic and Fitness Centre
The Canyon Meadows Aquatic and Recreation Centre has a number of features and amenities for you and your family to enjoy, including:
- An indoor, six lane, 25-metre salt water swimming pool. Temperature is 28.9 °C.
- A diving pool with a 1.5-metre slide. Temperature is 28.9 °C.
- A hot tub / whirlpool. Temperature is 40 °C.
- A steam room.
- Weight room and cardio equipment.
- A studio for yoga, dance and fitness programs.
- Special Needs change room.
This facility also offers a number of registered and drop-in aquatic and fitness programs.
Looking for more swimming options? Recreation runs 12 public swimming pools in Calgary.