Schools Gymnasiums are available to rent outside of regular school hours to registered non profit organizations and not for profit groups. School gymnasiums are classified depending on the caretaking status at the school. Pricing will vary depending on the caretaking status at a school. Please view our Rental Rates Page
How do I know the caretaking status at a school?
Step 1. Browse Gymnasium Availability
- Check eRecreation facility availability for gymnasium availability.
- Consider two or three potential dates and gym locations. You will need to identify your choices by the name of the school, date and time.
- Elementary gyms can be booked Monday - Friday from 6:00 - 10:30 p.m.
Junior High gyms can be booked Monday - Friday from 6:30 - 11:00 p.m.
High School gyms can be booked Monday - Friday from 7:00 - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sundays can be booked from 8:00 am - Midnight.
Step 2. Review Policies and Regulations
Review the information on the gymnasium policies page.
Step 3. Check Booking Timelines
Booking applications can only be processed and confirmed for the current booking session.
- September - December 2017 (Fall Session) - Public Day is June 27, 2017.
- Minor groups will be given priority when applying for gym space on weeknights between the hours of 6-8 pm. These groups are required to submit their applications on June 22 & 23, 2017.
- January - June 2018 (Winter/Spring Session) - Public Day is October 24, 2017.
- Minor groups will be given priority when applying for gym space on weeknights between the hours of 6-8 pm. These groups are required to submit their applications on October 19 & 20, 2017.
- July and August (Summer Session) - No Public Day.
Step 4. Submit an Application