Apply, pay and manage inspections for home permits online, residential ePermit makes it faster and easier for registered business customers to apply for home permits, pay for services and manage inspections online.
How to join ePermit and apply online
To become an ePermit user, your company will need to:
- Create a City Vista Account
- Complete the application steps by selecting Building Permits or Development Permits.
Email ResidentialePermit@calgary.ca once the steps above are completed.
Log into Vista and select Residential ePermit.
Permits currently available online
Registered businesses can apply for the following permit types:
New features and updates
New features for Residential ePermit were released on June 18, 2016
- New and improved user interface for applying for development permits for single and semi-detached homes.
- Pay for development permits online using up to five different credit cards which can be stored with your user profile.
- We’ve expanded the ability to apply and pay for building permits for basements, additions, and home renovations
On Mobile devices
- Inspections can be booked for all ePermit building permits.
- User interface has been improved including a new calendar design and the ability to see all monthly scheduled inspections.
Award winning program
The Residential ePermit program has recently been awarded the 2016 Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators (CAMA) Award for Innovation in the “Over 100,000 Population” category.
ePermit updates and training videos
View the playlist for all ePermit training videos