Apply, pay and manage inspections for home permits online
Residential ePermit makes it faster and easier for registered business customers to apply for home permits, pay for services and manage inspections online.
ePermit updates and training videos
View the playlist for all ePermit training videos
New on ePermit
- business customers can apply and pay for deck and garage Building Permits online
- use our mobile-friendly site (inspection.calgary.ca) to manage inspections for new home construction
- book, reschedule or cancel an inspection
- book all phase inspections, including out-of-phase inspections
- view inspection results
- view download reports
- manage up to five credit cards and pay for permits faster
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about the latest ePermit updates.
Permits currently available online
Registered businesses can apply for the following permit types:
How to join ePermit and apply online
To become an ePermit user, your company will need to:
- Create a City Vista Account
- Select New User and complete the application steps by selecting Building Permits or Development Permits.
Note: If you are apply for a Development Permit for new single or semi-detached homes, please see additional steps below:
Enable direct payment through your credit card
Complete this Automatic Payment Method Form. Submit this form in person or by mail at our Planning Services Counter.
3rd Floor Municipal building
800 Macleod Trail S.E. - map
Planning & Development
PO Box 2100, Station M (#8117)
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 2M5
We apologize but email and faxed forms cannot be accepted to ensure credit card security standards are met.
Email ResidentialePermit@calgary.ca once the steps above are completed. You’ll then be able to select Residential ePermit after logging into Vista.