Share this page Print

Road permits

Depending on the permit type, permits are either applied for in person or online. Looking for a specific employee or business group? Currently, The City of Calgary does not publish its phone directory on Please contact 311 for assistance. If you are outside of the city limits call 403-268-2489.

Residential Parking Zone permits are issued by the Calgary Parking Authority, 403-537-7000. 

Apply in person

The following permit types require a visit to the Traffic Permits Counter.

Traffic Permits Counter

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.

2808 Spiller Rd. S.E.
South Tower
Beside the reception desk

Roads Permit office location map 

Apply online

The following permit types require an online application.

​​​​​​ Apply online​​

24 hours a day, seven days a week using your City of Calgary myID