myID is an online service that provides citizens and business owners access to multiple City services using a single account.
Sign in to myID now
There are two types of myID business accounts:
- Business administrator
- Business user
About myID business account
A business account is used to interact with City online services on behalf of a business or organization (not personal or individual use) such as assessment, permitting, approval and licensing services.
To register a business administrator account, you will need to provide:
- Business license number or a business ID number.
- An email address registered with the City of Calgary. Without this, your registration cannot be completed.
Please visit City of Calgary business email registration and follow the instructions to verify your business email address.
- A secure password. Passwords must be a minimum of five characters in length. They are case sensitive and can contain special characters.
- At least one security question and answer.
With a business administrator account, you will be able to:
- Create myID business user accounts.
- Modify your profile information.
- Change your password.
- Close your accounts (only business administrators can close accounts, not business users).
How do I register for a myID business administrator account?
Once you have registered, an activation code and link will be emailed to the registered business email address.
Follow the instructions in the email to activate the myID account. A confirmation email with the subject line “Account Activation Notification” will be sent. The activation process takes approximately 30 minutes.
Businesses without a Business ID or license number
Is your business outside of Calgary? You don’t have a Calgary issued Business ID or license number? You can still create a myID business account.
Submit a request for a Business ID. Once you have a Calgary Business ID, then you can create a myID business account.
- Applicant name
- Business name
- Contact phone number
- Business email address
- Business location address
Visit the myID business account FAQs. Alternatively, you can contact us or call 3-1-1.