Share this page Print


The City of Calgary offers many eServices for our citizens' convenience. Report a pothole, request a TIPP application or renew your pet licence. These are just a few of the many services now offered online and accessible anytime, anywhere, from your computer, tablet or smartphone browser.

Use the filters below to easily and quickly find the services you are looking for, or check the status of a previously submitted service request.

Current filters:

Road line painting

Backlane alley paving

Report snow and ice concerns

13 Avenue Heritage Greenway

Wheelchair ramps requests

Slope stability management policy and framework

Fire hydrants in Calgary

Catch basins in Calgary

Manholes in Calgary

Boulevard maintenance

Industrial water disposal permits for Calgary

Book a Park or Green Space

Request a Letter from Mayor Nenshi

City Trade Qualification Process

Land Use Re-designation Applications Map

Development Permit Public Notices Map

Online Golf Bookings

Appeal to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board

Register for CITYonline

Open Data

Purchase Tabular Data

Purchase Property Information

Purchase Passes and Tickets

Purchase Maps

Purchase Documents

Request Calgary Transit Route and Schedule Information

Request Social Services Guides, Directories and Publications

Taxi or Limousine Complaints

Taxi or Limousine Compliments

Report a Road Sign that Needs Repair

Report Road Maintenance Concern

Report a Calgary Transit Park n Ride Lot Maintenance Concern

Report a Calgary Transit CTrain Station Maintenance Concern

Report a Calgary Transit Public Behaviour Concern

Report a Calgary Transit Planning Concern

Report a Calgary Transit CTrain Operation Concern

Report Calgary Transit CTrain, Bus, Auxilliary Vehicle Maintenance Concern

Report a Calgary Transit Buz Zone Maintenance Concern

Report a Calgary Transit Bus Shelter Maintenance Concern

Report a Calgary Transit Bus or CTrain Operator Concern

Report a Calgary Transit Bus Operation Concern

Special truck route permit

Horse-drawn vehicle permit

Pedicab/rickshaw permit

Requests for a new pedestrian corridor

Requests for a new left turn arrow

Requests for a new traffic signal

Water Pressure

Cross Connection Control Program

Counter wait times for development, building and licensing

Maintenance of Business Revitalization Zones

eAppointment services

Parks venue bookings

Dead animals on roads

License of Occupation for Environmental Monitoring and Remediation (LIOC)

Licensing a cat or dog

Blue and black cart – New cart request

Book a Birthday Party at Southland Leisure Centre

Qualified trade application information

Register for Recreation Programs

Book an Athletic Park or Playfield

Appealing an invoice from Animal & Bylaw Services

Book an Arena

Report a Weeds Infraction

Urban Development online services

Métis Trail Extension 80 Avenue N.E. to 96 Avenue N.E.

Traffic calming construction schedules

Pothole repair


Sidewalk repair

Event Opportunity Form


Refurbishing an existing driveway

Indemnification agreements

Subdivision special development and minor projects

Spring Clean-up street cleaning

Business registration

Calgary Land Use Bylaw 1P2007


Gravel lane repair

Change Business Tax Installment Payment Plan Banking Information

Business Tax Installment Payment Plan Registration

Business Tax Installment Payment Plan Cancellation/Termination

Blue cart - Missed collection

Toilet Rebates – Multi-family and Hotel/Motel

Garbage and recycling day schedule

Black Cart - Missed collection

Commercial garbage collection services

Assessment Search

Neighbourwoods Registration

Apply for a Parks Commemoration or Memorial

Street-use permits

Report a Trees and Shrubs Infraction

Recording, reporting and removing graffiti

Report a Long Grass Infraction

Water main and water pipe breaks

Apply for a noise exemption permit

Toilet Rebate Application - Residential

Water development approvals