Share this page Print

Report a crime

Welcome to the Calgary Police Service Citizen Online Police Report System

Please note: These reports are not reviewed in real time. FOR EMERGENCIES OR CRIMES IN PROGRESS – CALL 9-1-1.



​​All traffic collisions must be reported in person.
  • If the vehicles are drivable, please attend your nearest community police station or District Office.
  • If the vehicles are not drivable, the Calgary Police Service will need to be dispatched.


  • Robbery (Theft with violence)
  • House break and enters
  • Domestic disputes
  • Theft of a vehicle
  • Value of Theft or Damage Over $5,000 cannot be reported via the CPS online reporting system
  • Incidents where there is a known suspect offender
  • Any type of fraud resulting in the loss of funds / personal information or property
  • Incidents that involve lost / stolen citizenship cards, permanent resident cards, immigration documents, government cheques, or cash from the government

These crimes may require a dispatched call. Please phone the Police non-emergency line (403) 266-1234.





  • Damage to Property - The act of vandalizing or defacing your property.
    • Value of Theft or Damage under $5,000
  • Damage to Vehicle - The act of vandalizing or defacing a vehicle.
  • Lost Property (excluding government identification) - When property is missing or lost.
  • Theft - Your property is taken without your permission.
  • Shoplifting – Taking goods from a business without owner’s permission and valid payment
  • Theft from Vehicle - Property is taken from a vehicle without the owner's permission.
  • Carprowling - The act of entering a vehicle with the intent to steal property, but no property is stolen nor any damage incurred.
Filing a false police report is a crime.

Note: Please turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.

​​File a Report​​ 


The Calgary Police Service Citizen Online Police Report System is powered by the Online Citizen Police Reporting system from Coplogic Inc.

Other Reports you can submit online

Telephone / Email Scams

For reporting scam attempts resulting in NO loss of funds / personal information or property (CRA / Immigration scams).


File a Report​​​​​​​ 


Submit a tip to Crime Stoppers

Crime Stoppers is a separate entity that takes anonymous tips about criminal activity that is then passed onto the CPS. Report crime anonymously by:

Please note that not all tips submitted to Crimestoppers are investigated.

Submit a Drug Tip

If you have information about a drug house, or people who are selling drugs, you can report this information online.

Please note if you want to remain anonymous, you must submit your information to

Submit a Drug Tip​​​​​​​ 

Report graffiti or vandalism

If you observe graffiti, please report it by calling 3-1-1.

Report Graffiti Online​​​​​​​  

Please include the location (or closest address), description of the object the graffiti is on and if possible a photo of the graffiti. By reporting graffiti to 311 it ensures that the graffiti will be cleaned up and investigated.




In an emergency always call 911

Non-emergency 403-266-1234