Warning | Boil Water Advisory

A precautionary boil water advisory is in place for the communities of Silverado, Yorkville and Belmont

Boil Water Advisory issued for three Calgary communities
Calgary Police Service

Calgary Police Service

Our Commitment to Anti-Racism

In September of 2020, we committed to the CPC, City Council and the public

Learn about our progress

How to Report

Emergency Line

9-1-1. Emergency or crime in progress

Non-emergency Line

403-266-1234. All public safety matters and reports of crime not in progress

Non-injury Collisions

Report collisions in person at your local district office. Visit the district locations page for more information.

Online Reporting

Online Reporting. Damage to property, lost property, theft, car prowlings, attempted stolen vehicle, theft of credit/debit cards used in fraud, and break & enter into unlocked premise other than residential.

Police Information Checks

Online applications available here. If you have questions call 403-428-2052.

Alarm Bylaw

Alarm permit applications and all payments can now be completed online. If you have any questions, please contact the business team at 403-428-8336.

Ticket Control Unit

Questions about tickets can be referred to 403-428-5991.

Correspondence Unit

Request for information or documents can be submitted by email: cpscorrespondenceunit@calgarypolice.ca, and payments can be made over the phone: 403-428-5922.


In an emergency always call 911

Non-emergency 403-266-1234