Share this page Print

Traffic Service Requests


Is this an emergency? (example: a serious injury motor vehicle collision)
Is this an incident currently in progress? (example: witnessing an impaired driver)
Is there an immediate danger to yourself or someone else? (example: road rage incident)
Call 911


Is your request related to any of the following items?

     • Parking (contact Parking Authority for violations)
     • Signage
     • Temporary Barriers or Barricades
     • Transit

Contact the City of Calgary at 311


                            TRAFFIC SERVICE REQUESTS
                      To report an ongoing traffic concern related to the following:

                            • Speeding Issues
     • School or Playground Zones
     • Trucks/Commercial Vehicles
     • Pedestrian Safety Issues
     • Intersection Safety Issues
     • Motorcyle Issues
     • Illegal Turns

Click here to submit a traffic service request


In an emergency always call 911

Non-emergency 403-266-1234