Caution | Outdoor water restrictions in effect

Stage 3 outdoor water restrictions are in effect. Learn more about how City services are impacted and what you can do during this stage.

Learn more
Calgary Police Service

Traffic reporting

To report any traffic-related violations other than parking, loud vehicles, transit, and issues that require immediate assistance, you can complete an online Traffic Service Request (TSR) . 

The most popular TSR concerns include:  

  • Speeding
  • Crosswalk violations
  • Pedestrian violations
  • School and playground zone violations
  • Construction zone issues
  • Persistent traffic violation(s) that are noted by the public in a specific area that can be expected to reoccur when a responding officer attends to the complaint.

Complaints, where a specific violator or license number can be identified, should be referred the non-emergency line at 403-266-1234 for appropriate dispatch response.

What if people are constantly speeding in our community?
You can complete a TSR online or call the TSR line at 403-567-4029. A member of the Photo Radar Unit will return your call to discuss your concerns and determine if photo radar equipment will be deployed in your area. 

How do I report illegally parked vehicles or vehicles that have been abandoned on or near my property?
This is a bylaw infraction. Contact Calgary Parking at 403-537-7000, extension three to report the offending vehicles. 

How can I report a Calgary Police Service member that is breaching protocol in a traffic-related manner (e.g. driving while talking on cell phones)?
Contact the Professional Standards Section at to speak to an officer that investigates in-house matters or make a compliant.​​


In an emergency always call 911

Non-emergency 403-266-1234