The City of Calgary has prime industrial property for sale in strategic locations, perfect for companies working at any point in the construction process.
Not only is the city a major transportation hub with access to numerous routes, Calgary is a vibrant city that attracts and retains a robust labour force. Being in the city also means better visibility and accessibility for current and potential clients.
- Rail, transport and highway access
- Access to skilled trades labour
- Police, street lighting, and other security measures readily available within city limits
- High visibility from major roads and easily accessible to employees and clients
- We advocate for you with City partners and networks
- We work with you on design and customization
- We help you thrive so Calgary thrives too
Access at Point Trotter and Dufferin North
Point Trotter Industrial Park
Ideal industrial real estate for businesses that need smaller lot sizes, such as wholesale trade, logistics, construction, manufacturing and agri-business. Point Trotter has lots from 1.6 to 5.58 acres, fully serviced and ready for development. Land use is I-G and I-C. Central to S.E. business parks with quick access to highways, airport and rail.
Dufferin North Industrial Park
Customized lot configuration on S.E. Calgary industrial property with medium-sized, fully-serviced parcels. If you need efficient connections to the global supply chain, Dufferin North delivers. It’s just five minutes’ drive to CP Intermodal and 15 minutes to CN intermodal, with easy access to highways and the airport. Total park size is 224 acres.
The Calgary advantage
- Distances from Point Trotter and Dufferin North Industrial Parks:
- Airport: 30 minute drive
- CP Rail: 5 minute drive
- CN Rail: 15 minute drive
- Within one day trucks can reach markets of 16 million people in western Canada and the Pacific Northwest.
- Alberta’s transport system brings over $122 billion of province-wide products to international markets each year. Learn more about the logistics and access market in Alberta.
- YYC Calgary International Airport transports 75% of Alberta’s air cargo shipments. Learn more about how we reach regional and global markets.
- The Construction industry accounted for 10.5% of total employment in Alberta in 2017. Employment in this industry is expected to increase at an average rate of 1.4% from 2017 to 2021. Learn more about the construction industry in Calgary.