Expanding your business in the future?
The City of Calgary has many well located industrial and business properties that are available for future development and sale. City lots are serviced in line with City-approved plans and designs to meet client needs.
Be part of the energy. Consider Calgary for your future development:
- Calgary has superior access to markets than most Canadian cities
- Lies at the crossroads of the Trans Canada highway (connecting the Atlantic to the Pacific) and the CANAMEX Corridor, (extending from Alaska to Mexico) major transportation routes
- Locating in Calgary connects you to a market of 18 million people within one trucks day (13 hours)
- 50 million people can be reached within 24-hour truck day from Calgary
- For moving goods via air, The Calgary International Airport is one of the largest and busiest with 325 flights per day and 77 non-stop destinations
- Calgary has well located warehousing & logistics parks at competitive land prices
- 11,000 hectares of industrial land available within Calgary city limits
- 5.8 million sq ft of new warehouse space was delivered in Calgary over the past 1.5 years
- Another 703,000 sq ft of industrial space planned, proposed or currently under construction
- $200 million per year has been invested in new projects between 2012 - 2015
- Calgary is one of the fastest growing cities in Canada and a has a highly educated workforce
- Approx. An average of 26% population growth per year over the last decade
- Calgary was recently ranked #5 by the Economist Intelligence Unit on a list of the most liveable cities in the world
- The city is well educated, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and enviable lifestyle
- Calgary has a pro business environment that can expedite approvals to build
Questions? Contact us.
- Fewer development proposals creates a low volume ability to expedite approvals
- Contractors are pricing jobs competitively to keep busy during recessionary economic cycle
Our dedicated Real Estate and Development Services team is here to answer any questions you may have and guides our clients through the purchase process.