How to recycle routers, modems and projectors
Take old and broken internet routers, modems, and projectors to an electronics recycling drop-off.
- Combination modem and router devices
- Ethernet switches
- Range extenders
- Home theatre, data and audio/visual projectors
- Accompanying charging cords and cables
- If you take electronics to a landfill and bring other garbage in your load, landfill charges will apply.
- Some restrictions apply. For full details, see Electronics Recycling program.
- Do NOT put electronics in your blue cart as these items can damage equipment at the recycling facility.
Electronics recycling depots listed below: