How to dispose of non-stretchy plastic bags
Put non-stretchy plastic bags and film into your black cart as garbage.
This includes rigid and crinkly bags, even if it has a recycling number on it.
Examples of non-stretchy bags includes:
- Cereal and cracker box liners
- Fruit bags e.g. grape bags, cherry bags
- Vegetable bags e.g. prewashed spinach bags, salad kits bags
- Cheese string wrappers
- Food pouch bags such as baby food pouches, frozen food pouches and beef jerky pouches.
- Food seals (e.g. plastic cover on top of a microwave dinner)
- Container seals (e.g. plastic safety seal on unopened mouthwash bottle)
- Woven plastic bags (similar to a tarp) used for rice, pet food, onions etc.
- Mesh fruit and vegetable bags
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7