How to recycle speakers and digital audio equipment
Take old and broken computer speakers and digital audio or visual equipment to an electronics recycling drop-off.
The following items are accepted:
- Home speakers, music speakers, computer speakers, stereo speakers
- Bluetooth and USB speakerphones
- Sound bar speakers
- Speaker systems
- Digital audio workstation (DAW)
- Synthesizers, soundboards, mixing consoles and digital mixers
- Splitter box
- If you take electronics to a landfill and bring other garbage in your load, landfill charges will apply.
- Some restrictions apply. For full details, see Electronics Recycling program.
- Do NOT put electronics in your blue cart as these items can damage equipment at the recycling facility.
Electronics recycling depots listed below: