City Council meetings
Council meetings are usually held on Mondays starting at 9:30 a.m. You are welcome to attend any public Council meeting in person, or watch remotely online through our webcast page on Calgary.ca. Members of the public can attend and speak to items during a Public Hearing which are usually held once a month.
You may also attend any public Committee meeting. Key Committee meetings are also available to be viewed remotely.
- Public are strongly encouraged to follow Council and Committee meetings using the live stream www.calgary.ca/watchlive
- Public wishing to make a written submission may do so using the public submission form at the following link: Public Submission Form
- Public wishing to speak are encouraged to participate remotely. Contact the City Clerk’s Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and to receive further information on how to call in.
- Those who wish to appear in person to speak to an agenda item can expect covid-19 protocols to be in place.
- Members of Council and Committees may be participating remotely.