Licence Fee Payment Options for Transportation Network Companies
A Transportation Network Company can select a licence fee payment option that works best for its business model.
Payment option 1 – Current licence fee option
- Complete the TNC application form and bring it, along with $135, to the Livery Transport Services office.
- Once your App has been approved, you must pay your annual licensing fee of $1,753 to Livery Transport Services.
- All associated Transportation Network drivers will require a Transportation Network Drivers Licence, which costs $229 per driver.
Payment option 2 – Combined TNC licence fee option
- Complete the TNC application form and bring it to the Livery Transport Services office.
- Once your App has been approved, you must pay an annual administration fee based on the number of drivers authorized to use your app.
Annual Administation Fee
|Number of drivers||Administration fee|
- You must also pay $15 for each associated Transportation Network driver authorized to use your app and a $0.20 per trip fee. These fees are payable on a quarterly basis.
For detailed information, refer to the Livery Transport Bylaw under the Combined Transportation Network Driver Licence Fee section.under the Combined Transportation Network Driver Licence Fee section.