Recreation, Parks and Calgary Neighbourhoods program forms and waivers
Some of our recreation, parks and calgary neighbourhoods programs require registrants/parents to complete forms and/or waivers prior to program start or to receive supplementary information such as location maps, supply lists, etc. For registrants not taking advantage of the email receipt option, forms should be received in the mail with their receipt.
Please refer to your receipt to identify which program forms you require.
Please note: forms and waivers marked "required" must be printed, filled out, signed and brought to the first day of programming in order to participate.
- Emergency Contact, Medical and Dietary Information - required
- Release & Participant Medication Permission and Record - required
- Participant Risk Acknowledgement - required
- Southland Leisure Centre - Playschool Handbook - required - Fill out and sign pages 14 & 15
- Village Square Leisure Centre - Playschool Handbook - required - Fill out and sign pages 17 & 18
- Indoor Rock Climbing and Gymnastics Waiver (Child) - required
- Indoor Rock Climbing and Gymnastics Waiver (Adult) - required
- Outdoor Rock Climbing Waiver (Adult) - required
- Outdoor Rock Climbing Waiver (Child) - required