Recreation, Parks and Calgary Neighbourhoods program forms and waivers
Some of our recreation, parks and calgary neighbourhoods programs require registrants/parents to complete forms and/or waivers prior to program start or to receive supplementary information such as location maps, supply lists, etc. For registrants not taking advantage of the email receipt option, forms should be received in the mail with their receipt.
Please refer to your receipt to identify which program forms you require.
Please note: forms and waivers marked "required" must be printed, filled out, signed and brought to the first day of programming in order to participate.
- Adult COVID-19 waiver - required
- Child COVID-19 waiver - required
- Community Program Participant Information Form - required
- Summer Family Program Participant Information Form - required
- Day Camp Participant Information Form - required
- Assumption of risk and informed consent - only for for Thornhill and New Brighton camps
- Release and Particpant Medication Permission and Record Form
- COVID-19 Waiver (Child) - required
- Emergency Contact, Medical and Dietary Information - required
- Release & Participant Medication Permission and Record - required
- Participant Risk Acknowledgement - required
- Inglewood Bird Sanctuary - Preschool Handbook - required - Fill out and sign the last two pages.
- Southland Leisure Centre - Preschool Handbook - required - Fill out and sign the last two pages.
- Village Square Leisure Centre - Preschool Handbook - required - Fill out and sign the last two pages.