Before booking a Tennis/Pickleball Court
Who can book Tennis/Pickleball Court?
Community groups and special events can book City courts for community events or tennis tournaments for the standard fee.
Private tennis instructors (or companies) can book City courts for the standard fee.
Public users or drop in players cannot book tennis courts for recreational play. Courts can be used free of charge as per the posted guidelines and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
See the Tennis/Pickleball Courts page for a list of locations.
Things to know about booking and using Tennis/Pickleball Court
- All groups who book City courts must leave at least one court vacant at all locations except when booked for approved special events.
- If a special event is approved for use of all courts at any location, the group/organizer must post visible signage at the site a minimum of one week prior to the event notifying the public that the courts will not be available for the approved date(s) and time frame(s).
- All groups must carry their permit with them.
- Dogs are not permitted in the tennis courts or surrounding parks area.
- Report any complaints by calling 3-1-1.
- Public / drop-in: No charge, first come first served.
- Tournaments, events and private instruction: The fees for all courts will be $8.40 including GST per hour, per court. There is also a $4.75 risk management fee per permit.
Please note: applications for Spring and Fall will be accepted throughout the season.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Facility Bookings.