Before booking a Tennis/Pickleball Court
Who can book Tennis/Pickleball Court?
Anyone can create a permit and book tennis/pickleball courts for recreation, competitive or instructional play for the standard fee.
Courts that have not been reserved by permit can also be used free of charge on a first come, first served basis. Court guidelines must be followed while waiting to play.
City courts can be booked for community or special events for the standard fee.
See the Tennis/Pickleball Courts page for a list of locations.
Things to know about booking and using Tennis/Pickleball Court
- All groups who book City courts must leave at least one court vacant at all locations except when booked for approved special events.
- If a special event is approved for use of all courts at any location, the group/organizer must post visible signage at the site a minimum of one week prior to the event notifying the public that the courts will not be available for the approved date(s) and time frame(s).
- All groups must carry their permit with them.
- Dogs are not permitted in the tennis courts or surrounding parks area.
- Report any complaints by calling 3-1-1.
- Public/Drop-in: No charge, first-come, first-served.
- Tournaments, events, private instruction & individuals: The cost for all permits is $8.40 including GST per hour, per court. There is also a $4.75 risk management fee per permit.
Please note: applications for Spring and Fall will be accepted throughout the season.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Facility Bookings.