Book a tennis court
The public can use our tennis courts for recreation play free of charge, without having to book them.
Community and special events groups can book our courts for community events or tennis tournaments for the standard fee. Private tennis/pickleball instructors (or companies) can book our courts for the standard fee.
Step 1. Browse Tennis/Pickleball Court Availability
- Check calgary.ca/liveandplay for Tennis/Pickleball Court availability.
Step2. Review Policies and Regulations
Review the Information on the Tennis/Pickleball Courts policies page.
Step 3. Check Booking Timelines and Rental Rates
- Dec. 6, 2019 - CBE and CSSD can submit applications for SPRING and FALL 2020.
- Dec. 13, 2019 - Private and Charter Schools; Certified Tennis Instructors and Schools can submit applications for SPRING and FALL 2020.
- Dec. 9, 2019 - Jan. 30, 2020 - Tournament and Special Event applications can be submitted (applications can be submitted after this date but will not take priority).
- Feb. 1, 2020 - Permits for SPRING and FALL 2020 emailed to groups with exception of special events and tournaments. Those permits will be emailed to groups as approvals/denials come in from appropriate parks offices.
- May 18, 2020 - Weather dependent but usually no later than Parks Open date.
- Oct.9, 2020- Weather dependent but usually no later than Park Close date.
Applications for SPRING and FALL 2020 will be accepted throughout the season.
- Public/Drop-in: No charge, first-come, first-served.
- Tournaments, events and private instruction: The fees for all courts will be $8.40 including GST per hour, per court. There is also a $4.75 risk management fee per permit.