Payment, cancellations and amendments for rentals and bookings
Once you have received confirmation of your facility rental or booking, please see below for instructions on how to pay for your permit(s) and how to cancel or amend your booking(s) if needed.
By phone: Contact Facility Bookings at 403-268-3800, option #2 during regular business hours (Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.). You will be asked to provide your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card details.
By mail: Time permitting, you can mail a cheque (payable to “The City of Calgary”) to:
ATTN: The City of Calgary Recreation MC #68
P.O. Box 2100, Stn M, #68
Calgary, AB, T2P 2M5
Cancellations or amendments
Please ensure you have read and understand the cancellation or amendment policies specific to your booking. For all rentals and bookings, the following policies will apply:
- An administrative fee of $10 (plus GST) will be charged to the renter once for up to 10 cancellations or amendments, per permit, per request for any cancellation of times or dates after the permit has been issued.
- Cancellations or amendments must be received by Facility Bookings 30 calendar days before the booking date (depending on the specific rental and booking guidelines). Failure to observe this deadline will result in the renter being charged the full cost of the rental.
- Cancellations or amendment requests can be made through our Amendment Request Form or by contacting Facility Bookings.
Cancelations for Spring/Summer Arena Permits
- 2020 cancelations will be accepted until Jan. 13, 2020.
- Cancelations received after Jan. 13, 2020 will be subject to full rental fee.
- There will be a zero tolerance policy for non-authorized subletting and no shows, including loss of bookings and renewals. Groups must be accountable for the time they have booked.