Electric mobility refers to all forms of moving people and goods across our city using electricity as a power source. This includes electric vehicles, e-bikes, e-scooters, and more. Vehicles and other devices that fall under electric mobility are typically powered by rechargeable batteries, which are charged by everyday electricity.
Interested in updates?
Subscribe to our Electric Mobility email list.
- Electric Vehicle Association of Alberta provides comprehensive information on going electric in Alberta
- Cost calculator to operate and maintain an electric vehicle
- Peaks to Prairies Network provides EV charging throughout southern Alberta
- accelerateKootenays is British Columbia's EV charging network equivalent to Alberta's Peaks to Prairies network
- ENMAX’s guide to installing an EV charger