Development Agreements online
The way to request a development agreement has changed - this service is now online for your convenience. There are a couple of simple steps to follow before you are able to request development agreements online.
- Step one: Ensure you have submitted construction drawings and have a Subdivision Application or a Development Permit, in order to request a development agreement.
- Step two: Go to calgary.ca/vista. Once logged into the system using your current VISTA account login information, there will be a link to Development Agreements online. Click on this link to get started. If you are a new user and currently do not have a VISTA account, click here to create one.
Click on a topic area below to access Urban Development Online (UDO) training guides:
If you require additional support with using the UDO system, please contact Subdivision Development at email@example.com.
Electronic submission of subdivision construction drawings
We have moved to electronic circulation and submission of subdivision construction drawings. This replaces the current manual process of circulating, managing and approving hard copies of subdivision construction drawings.
This new process should:
- reduce overall circulation time for construction drawing review
- improve collaboration with City staff
- eliminate the manual comment transfer process
- reduce printing and courier costs
The change will affect new preliminary drawings and subsequent submissions. Projects that are currently in the system as hard copies will finish their lifecycle as is.
You can submit drawings online using your existing VISTA account at calgary.ca/vista. If you do not have a VISTA account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
To find out what you need to submit online, Complete Application Requirement List (CARL). Please note: if submission does not meet minimum requirements defined in the CARL, the application will be rejected.
For more information:
CCC-FAC Tracking tool
Calgary Approvals Coordination Completion Certificate and Final Acceptance Certificate (CCC-FAC) Tracking System is accessed through a password-protected account and accounts are restricted to authorized developers and their consultants.
For further information or to request an account, please contact Subdivision Development at email@example.com or 403-268-5777.
Continue to check for updates and new online releases slated for the future.