Get updates on changes to City services and closures.

View COVID-19 info and support

Building and Development lists and forms (CARLs)


This document library is intended for builders and contractors who know which forms they need for a particular job.

Development Permit

Residential development

Home business

Commercial, Industrial and Multi-family development

Change of Use

Signs and antennas

Revised Plans

General development forms


Building Perm​it


Home improvement

Commercial, Industrial and Multi-family

Alberta Building Code schedules

Building advisories and bulletins

General building forms

Land Use Redesignations, Outline Plan, Subdivision and Road Closure

Trades Permits

 ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​