What to Submit
Beginning March 11, 2019 Water Resources, Infrastructure Planning, has moved to electronic submission of geotechnical reports via POSEIDONOnline. E-GEOTECH submissions will include the following:
- Geotechnical Evaluation (GEOEVAL)
- Deep Fills Report (GEODEEP)
- Slope Stability Report (GEOSLOPE)
- Hydrogeological Report (GEOHYDRO)
- Geotechnical Letter (GEOLET)
- Peer Review (GEOPEER)
This process affects the following types of applications:
- Land-Use/Outline Plans (LOC)
- Subdivision Applications (SB)
- Development Permits (DP)
Report submissions are required to use the standardized Geotechnical Report Cover Page, available in both Word and PDF Fillable Format.
Applicants will require the Subdivision Name when selecting the associated POSSE Application for either the DP, SB, or LOC aligned to the E-GEOTECH submission. The Community District Boundaries map is provided below to assist with location of the Subdivision Name:
How to Submit
Send to the Water Development Approvals Inbox.