The 2020 Year-End Accountability Report enables citizens and Council to ensure objectives are being achieved and provides a springboard for future recovery and resilience. This report contains:
- An overview of our COVID-19 response.
- Summaries that describe how we are delivering on Citizen Priorities.
- Tracking of approved performance measures.
- Updates on how our strategies are progressing.
- Comparing budgeted expenditures to actual expenditures and explaining any variances.
The accountability reports provide regular information on the alignment of our current efforts with our longer-term planning goals. As such they provide a tool that assists Council in managing the effective delivery of our three-year business plan and budget commitments.