The 2021 Mid-Year Accountability Report enables citizens and Council to ensure objectives are being achieved and provides a springboard for future recovery and resilience. This report contains:
- A high-level overview of our progress in the first half of 2021.
- An update on the Solutions for Achieving Value and Excellence (SAVE) program.
- An overview of our COVID-19 response and the COFLEX program.
- A summary of how our strategies are performing.
- A comparison of budgeted expenditures to actual expenditures and an explanation of any variances.
The accountability reports provide regular information on the alignment of our current efforts with our longer-term planning goals. As such, they provide a tool that assists Council in managing the effective delivery of our four-year service plans and budgets commitment.