Data about Calgary
- 2016 Calgary Profile
- 2011 Calgary at a Glance
- Data about topics and populations
- Other research-related reports about Calgary
2016 Calgary Profile
Chapters are released throughout the year to coincide with the 2016 Census of Canada data release schedule.
- Chapter 1: Population, age, sex, dwellings and households
- Chapter 2: Families, households, and marital status
- Chapter 3: Language
- Chapter 4: Income
- Chapter 5: Immigration and ethnocultural diversity
- Chapter 6: Aboriginal peoples
- Chapter 7: Housing
- Chapter 8: Education and labour
2011 Calgary at Glance
- Calgary at a Glance: Based on the results of the 2011 Census of Canada and provides a summary of information about Calgary. Data for wards and communities is also available.
Data about specific topics and populations in Calgary
|Topic or population||Specific research products|
|Topic or population: Aboriginal, First Nations, Métis and Inuit||Specific research products:|
|Topic or population: Accessibility and disability in Calgary||Specific research products:|
|Topic or population: Immigrants, newcomers and new Canadians||Specific research products:|
|Topic or population: Seniors and aging population||Specific research products:|
Other research-related reports about Calgary
- 2016 Needs and Preferences Study city wide report - Outlines data on residents’ needs and desires for recreation, leisure and social programming in their community and thoughts about their community association. Watch the video outlining the results.
- Indices of Community Well-being 2006 (2010) - Detailed report examining Calgary’s communities according to the dimensions of economic, social, and physical well-being. The well-being of communities is ranked relative to one another and presented in a map and table format.
- Signposts (2012 and 2014) - Reports on community assessment surveys conducted in 2006 that explored the social issues and needs of Calgarians. Results are reported city-wide as well as at the social district level.