Fire Station Tours
Book a tour of one of Calgary’s fire stations for your family, school group or community group and meet your local firefighters and learn about fire prevention and fire safety. Fire station tours are an opportunity to see and learn about modern firefighting equipment, including our fire trucks, and ask those questions you’ve always wanted to.
If you’re wondering what happens at a tour, or are unable to attend one at a Calgary Fire Department fire station, join us for a Virtual Fire Station Tour.
Tours are offered at 32 stations at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Each tour lasts about half an hour.
Before booking a tour, there are a few things you need to know. Watch the video.
Important information about fire station tours:
- Tours are only available at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- The maximum number of people that may attend a fire station tour is between 10 and 30 (including all adults and children), depending on the size of the station.
- Please ensure a minimum of one adult per five children are in attendance. All adults must remain with the tour at all times.
- If anyone in your group has special needs, please ensure you include that in your booking information.
- Transportation must be available at all times for your group in event of emergency.
- Minimum age for station tours is four years old.
To book a tour of your local fire station, please call 311 or use the Citizen Web Intake form online.
Please note: All Fire Stations are operational facilities, and our emergency services work always comes first. Firefighters may be called away from the station at any time during your scheduled tour. If this happens, your tour will be cancelled and the Fire Station must be vacated immediately. To rebook a tour, please call 311. The Calgary Fire Department will not be able to reimburse you for any costs incurred.